The Yelvertoft Windfarm Community Benefit Fund has been established on behalf of AES Wind Generation to provide grants to projects which benefit residents in the parishes of Clay Coton, Crick, Lilbourne or Yelvertoft .
The fund will support a range of charitable, educational, environmental and general community amenity projects to benefit residents in the local community around the wind farm site. It will be available for the 25 year lifetime of the Yelvertoft Wind Farm and Northamptonshire Community Foundation is the fund's independent administrator.
Before you begin filling out the application form, we strongly recommend you fully read through the fund's guidance - this can help avoid mistakes that delay an application.
You can find out more about Yelvertoft Wind Farm at www.yelvertoft-windfarm.com
Example projects that may apply for funding include:
• Training and volunteering schemes
• Pocket parks and green spaces
• Arts and preservation of local heritage
• Youth clubs and safety schemes
Is my group eligible?
• Your project must be based in and benefit residents of Clay Coton, Crick, Lilbourne or Yelvertoft.
• Your project can be for new project activity, start up costs for a new group or service, or can build upon the good work you already do.
• Revenue and Capital projects are eligible.
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group.
• We wish to fund small projects primarily. We will offer grants of up to the amount of £7,000. Larger projects will be considered.
• You should have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee.
• You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group.
• You must take care to ensure that young people or vulnerable people taking part in your activity do not come to any harm whilst in your care. To this end, you must have written procedures for keeping young people and/or vulnerable people safe otherwise known as a Child Protection or Vulnerable people’s policy. This will be needed as a condition of funding. If you do not have such a policy, visit our Training & Resources section.
Yelvertoft Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund: Online application
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link
This form is for grant awards of up to £3,000 or up to £7,000 for an exceptional project. Please see grant deadlines for upcoming deadline dates.
To support the Foundation visit our Donate page or text FOUN11 £5 to 70070 now!