The Avon Female Empowerment Fund is managed by Northamptonshire Community Foundation on behalf of Avon Cosmetics Ltd. The Fund's key priority is to support projects across Northamptonshire to improve the quality of life for women and girls.
The Avon Female Empowerment Fund will make quarterly awards between £250 and £3,000 to groups supporting women and girls which may include projects that:
• Build skills and confidence
• Improve health and wellbeing
• Help women moving on from violence or abuse
• Support social networks
• A whole lot more!
Is my group eligible?
• Your project can be a new activity, start up costs for a new group or service or building on the good work you already do
• Revenue and Capital Funding is eligible
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
• Your total budget for the project you are applying for cannot be more than £20,000
• You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
• You must have a set of written rules or a constitution that your group adheres to. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
• You must take care to ensure that young people or vulnerable people taking part in your activity do not come to any harm whilst in your care. To this end, you must have written procedures for keeping young people and/or vulnerable people safe otherwise known as a Child Protection or Vulnerable people’s policy. This will be needed as a condition of funding. If you do not have such a policy, visit our Training & Resources section to download an example
The next closing date is the 3rd March. Please note awards will be made quarterly.
To apply please start your online application by clicking on this link
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link