Northamptonshire 100 was launched in May 2010 and its aim is to bring 100 like minded businesses and individuals together into a ‘circle of giving’. Each member of the initiative donates a regular amount each year and part of this donation has been used to launch this new Northamptonshire 100 fund.
2016 Funding Theme is General Grants. Northamptonshire 100 Fund welcomes considering applications for projects that support people and communities in Northamptonshire across a variety of themes.
The panels next deadline is 19 May 2017.
Examples projects that apply for funding could include:
Is my group eligible?
• Revenue and Capital Funding is eligible
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group.
• We wish to fund small projects – we will offer grants of up to £3,000. Your total budget for the project you are applying for cannot be more than £20,000
• You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
• You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
• You must take care to ensure that young people or vulnerable people taking part in your activity do not come to any harm whilst in your care. To this end, you must have written procedures for keeping young people and/or vulnerable people safe otherwise known as a Child Protection or Vulnerable people’s policy. This will be needed as a condition of funding. If you do not have such a policy, visit our Training & Resources section
To apply, use the Northamptonshire 100 form: Northamptonshire 100 online application
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link
For further information about making an application please see guidelines.
Following on from your submitted application you may be invited to do a face to face presentation of your project proposal. The meeting will involve donors of the panel and Foundation staff.
You presentation will take the format of a 10 minutes talk to the panel with 5 minutes of questions and answers afterwards. This provides an opportunity to provide further information and clarify any points about your proposal which may not be understood by the panel. For guidance on preparing please go here
If you are interested in becoming a Northamptonshire 100 member, please call the Foundation on 01604 230033 or email email@example.com