The Burton Wold Community Wind Farm Fund has been established on behalf of Laing Construction to provide grants to projects which benefit residents in the parishes of Burton Latimer and Cranford.
The fund will support a range of charitable, educational, environmental and general community amenity projects to benefit residents in the local community around the wind farm site. It will be available for the lifetime of the Burton Wold Community Wind Farm and Northamptonshire Community Foundation is the fund's independent administrator.
Before you begin filling out the application form, we strongly recommend you fully read through the fund's guidance - this can help avoid mistakes that delay an application.
Please note: This fund's next deadline is 3 February 2017. We strongly advise that you speak to the grants team by calling 01604 230033 before you make a new application.
Example projects that may apply for funding include:
• Training and volunteering schemes
• Pocket parks and green spaces
• Arts and preservation of local heritage
• Youth clubs and safety schemes
Is my group eligible?
• Your project must be based in and benefit residents of Burton Latimer and Cranford
• Your project can be for new project activity, start up costs for a new group or service, or can build upon the good work you already do.
• Revenue and Capital projects are eligible.
• Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group.
• We wish to fund small projects primarily. We will offer grants of up to £5,000. The total budget for the project you are applying for should not be more than £20,000.
• You should have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee.
• You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to. We can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group.
• You must take care to ensure that young people or vulnerable people taking part in your activity do not come to any harm whilst in your care. To this end, you must have written procedures for keeping young people and/or vulnerable people safe otherwise known as a Child Protection or Vulnerable people’s policy. This will be needed as a condition of funding. If you do not have such a policy, visit our Training & Resources section.
Burton Wold Community Wind Farm Fund: Online application
Please wait for at least 15 minutes & check your junk mail for the email containing the link
This form is for grant awards of up to £5,000. Please see grant deadlines for upcoming deadline dates.
To support the Foundation visit our Donate page or text FOUN11 £5 to 70070 now!